Health and Wellbeing
At Hillary Primary School we are committed to supporting the emotional health and well -being of our pupils and staff.
We have a supportive and caring, “open door” ethos. This ensures our approach is respectful and kind where each individual is listened to and valued.
Lead staff are:-
- Mrs Taylor Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Ms Mahay Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead
- Ms Dawkins Advanced Skills Teacher/ THRIVE approach team member
- Mrs Maynard THRIVE approach team member
- Mrs Wilkes Pupil Premium Lead
- Miss Roberts Mental Health and Well- being link Governor
National expectations are that by end of Year 6 every child needs to be able to swim 25m. At Hillary Primary School we have swimming lessons in Years 4, 5 and 6 at the Wolverhampton University Campus. You can also support your child by taking them swimming at local leisure centres and enrolling them in swimming courses.
Log onto the Swim Academy web site to find out more about helping your child.