Health and Well-being
At Hillary Primary School we are committed to supporting the emotional health and well -being of our pupils and staff.
We have a supportive and caring, “open door” ethos. This ensures our approach is respectful and kind where each individual is listened to and valued.
Lead staff are:-
- Lynne Cherry Designated Safeguarding lead
- Sadie Dilloway Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead/ Senior Parent support worker
- Kel Dawkins Advanced skills teacher/ THRIVE approach team member
- Jane Maynard THRIVE approach team member
- Gurbax Hayward Pupil Premium lead
- Stacey Roberts Mental Health and Well- being link Governor
National expectations are that by end of Year 6 every child needs to be able to swim 25m. At Hillary Primary School we have swimming lessons in Years 4, 5 and 6 at the Wolverhampton University Campus. You can also support your child by taking them swimming at local leisure centres and enrolling them in swimming courses.
Log onto the Swim Academy web site to find out more about helping your child.