Health and Well-being
At Hillary Primary School we are committed to supporting the emotional health and well -being of our pupils and staff.
We have a supportive and caring, “open door” ethos. This ensures our approach is respectful and kind where each individual is listened to and valued.
Lead staff are:-
- Hayley Razzell Designated Safeguarding lead
- Sadie Dilloway Deputy Designated Safeguarding Lead/ Senior Parent support worker
- Kel Dawkins Advanced skills teacher/ THRIVE approach team member
- Jane Maynard THRIVE approach team member
- Gurbax Hayward Pupil Premium lead
- Stacey Roberts Mental Health and Well- being link Governor