Last updated: 01/06/2020
COVID 19 Updates
If you are suffering from the pollen at the moment or suspect your symptoms could be Covid19 please follow the flowchart below for advise on next steps.
Walsall Health Care
- Health Education Letter for Head Teachers and PSHE Lead (PDF)
- School Nursing Bedwetting workshop flyer Coronavirus (PDF)
- School Nursing Puberty workshop flyer COVID. (PDF)
- School Nursing Reception Transistion workshop flyer COVID (PDF)
- School Nursing Secondary Transition workshop flyer_COVID. (PDF)
- School Nursing Service Toliet Training workshop flyer COVID19.(PDF)
- School Nursing Understanding your childs behaviour workshop flyer_Covid19 (PDF)
If you have an urgent query or need to contact someone please email S Patel at email@example.com
Covid19 Explanation videos in a variety of Languages
Free School Meals Eligibility
My circumstances have recently changed and I am now out of work or on a low income. Will I qualify for FSM?
Information regarding the eligibility criteria for FSM and our online claim form can be found using the following links to websites:
The Council’s in house FSM benefit team are processing applications from families who apply for Free School Meals. If you apply, and qualify, we will write to you and also inform your child’s school so they can put arrangements in place for your child.
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
We have made some available for parents on the "Activities For Children" tab.
This earworm by @RealMattLucas has been tormenting us all week. So we’re passing on the gift to you but with added #Makaton signing! Good one for isolation rules, fingerspelling AND helping the NHS at the same time. Enjoy! Donate at https://t.co/9NuV9MKHkw @MakatonCharity pic.twitter.com/Vh2o5s8Vph— Singing Hands (@singinghands) April 4, 2020